Goal Setting Workshop
Successful planning involves setting goals. Setting specific and timely goals for yourself will help you see what you want out of life and how to get there. Learn more about setting "SMART" goals by completing the brief Online Goal Setting Workshop.
Review the examples and complete the goal templates below:
- Campus Policies
- Counseling Center
- Crisis Hotlines
- Online Mental Health Screenings
- Mental Health Community Resources
- On Campus Personal Counseling
- Advocacy, Education and Support
- Busy Bees Child Care
- Fitness Center
- Intramural Sports and Outdoor Recreation
- Intercollegiate Athletics
- Safety & Security Report
- Student Health 101
- Student Health Service
- Student Life
- Young Student Parent Support Center
Navigate your CareerPlan by referencing the checklist below.
- Assessed your values, interests, and skills?
- Researched possible career choices?
- Created a resume and cover letter?
- Activated your eFolio account?
- Started the job search process?
Navigate your EducationPlan by referencing the checklist below.
- Developed SMART goals?
- Decided on a major or program of study?
- Assessed your learning style?
- Researched study skills and strategies?
- Arranged a meeting with an advising professional to select appropriate courses?
Navigate your FinancePlan by referencing the checklist below.
- Established your short and long-term financial goals?
- Created a budget?
- Explored resources to help you pay for college?
- Assessed your debt situation?
- Developed a savings plan for the future?
Navigate your LeadershipPlan by referencing the checklist below.
- Assessed your leadership style?
- Completed a personality inventory?
- Formed your personal mission and vision statement?
- Explored the leadership resources?
- Participated in a campus or community activity to help build your leadership skills?
- Determined your Carbon Footprint?
Navigate your PersonalPlan by referencing the checklist below.
- Explored the transition to college resources?
- Assessed your resiliency and ability to adapt to change?
- Established personal fitness goals?
- Examined the physical and mental wellness resources?
- Researched how to manage healthy relationships?