Part of being human is having relationships with people who affect your daily lives. These relationships come in many shapes and sizes and they can change often. It is important for you to know how to maintain and manage healthy relationships with the people in your life - your friends, your family, neighbors, classmates, colleagues, acquaintances and others. The quality of your personal and professional relationships has a great impact on your emotional and physical well-being. Click on any of the links below to explore various topics surrounding relationships.
Death, Grief and Loss
Harassment and Discrimination
- Affirmative Action in Employment (MnSCU policy)
- Nondiscrimination Policy in Employment and Education
- Sexual Harassment: Myths and Realities
- What Healthy Relationships Look Like
- Skills to Build and Maintain Healthy Relationships
Rape and Sexual Assault
- The Aurora Center
- List of Minnesota Counseling Services by County
- Sexual Violence (MnSCU policy)
Sexual Assault, Relationship Violence and Stalking
- Sexual Orientation and Homosexuality
- GBLT National Help Center
- PFLAG: Parents, Families and Friends of Gays and Lesbians
Navigate your CareerPlan by referencing the checklist below.
- Assessed your values, interests, and skills?
- Researched possible career choices?
- Created a resume and cover letter?
- Activated your eFolio account?
- Started the job search process?
Navigate your EducationPlan by referencing the checklist below.
- Developed SMART goals?
- Decided on a major or program of study?
- Assessed your learning style?
- Researched study skills and strategies?
- Arranged a meeting with an advising professional to select appropriate courses?
Navigate your FinancePlan by referencing the checklist below.
- Established your short and long-term financial goals?
- Created a budget?
- Explored resources to help you pay for college?
- Assessed your debt situation?
- Developed a savings plan for the future?
Navigate your LeadershipPlan by referencing the checklist below.
- Assessed your leadership style?
- Completed a personality inventory?
- Formed your personal mission and vision statement?
- Explored the leadership resources?
- Participated in a campus or community activity to help build your leadership skills?
- Determined your Carbon Footprint?
Navigate your PersonalPlan by referencing the checklist below.
- Explored the transition to college resources?
- Assessed your resiliency and ability to adapt to change?
- Established personal fitness goals?
- Examined the physical and mental wellness resources?
- Researched how to manage healthy relationships?