Home, Family and Community
As a college student, you may encounter challenging life experiences or personal obstacles that you did not anticipate. As a result, you may find that you need some additional assistance. The resources listed below may be able to help you better meet your needs and the needs of those you care about.
Food Support and Assistance
Health Care and Insurance
- Minnesota Health Care Programs
- Resources for the Uninsured
- MNsure: Where You Choose Health Coverage
- Portico Healthnet: Helping Uninsured Access Affordable Coverage.
Parenting and Child Care
- Cost of Raising a Child
- At Risk Youth Resource
- Child Care Information and Assistance
- Family Education
- MN Child Care Resource and Referral Network
- American Refugee Committee
- The Center for Victims of Torture
- The Immigrant Law Center
- Refugee Health Care (MN)
Your campus may have resources to assist you with developing your GPS LifePlan. Be sure to take advantage of their valuable services.