Part of being human is having relationships with people who affect your daily lives. These relationships come in many shapes and sizes and they can change often. It is important for you to know how to maintain and manage healthy relationships with the people in your life - your friends, your family, neighbors, classmates, colleagues, acquaintances and others. The quality of your personal and professional relationships has a great impact on your emotional and physical well-being. Click on any of the links below to explore various topics surrounding relationships.
Death, Grief and Loss
Harassment and Discrimination
- Affirmative Action in Employment (MnSCU policy)
- Nondiscrimination Policy in Employment and Education
- Stop Bullying
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Sexual Harassment: Myths and Realities
- What Healthy Relationships Look Like
- Skills to Build and Maintain Healthy Relationships
Rape and Sexual Assault
- Sexual Orientation and Homosexuality
- GBLT National Help Center
- PFLAG: Parents, Families and Friends of Gays and Lesbians
Your campus may have resources to assist you with developing your GPS LifePlan. Be sure to take advantage of their valuable services.