- Planning Your Education
- Education Timeline and Tasks
- Home Work and Study Help
- Study Skills and Strategies
- Academic Integrity
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Language Learning
- Learning Disabilities
- Learning Styles
- Note Taking and Listening
- Online Learning Skills
- Reading Strategies
- Speaking and Working in Groups
- Study Skills for College
- Test Preparation and Anxiety
- Technology Skills
- Time Management
- Writing for College
- Preparing for Academic Success
- Charting Your Education Plan
- Reviewing and Adjusting Your Plan
- Using Library and Research Resources
Study Skills and Strategies
Speaking and Working in Groups
For strategies on how to be an effective speaker and group member, check out these links:
Study Skills for College
Effective study skills and strategies are the basis of successful learning. Here are some resources that may help:
Test Preparation and Test Anxiety
- Academic Skills Center
- Areas of Study
- Bookstore / Booklists
- Counseling Services
- Disability Services
- International Student Services
- Online Math & English Resources
- Peer Tutoring
- Online Learning and D2L
- Student eMail Accounts
- Standards of Academic Progress
- Transfer Student Services
- Veterans Services
Navigate your CareerPlan by referencing the checklist below.
- Assessed your values, interests, and skills?
- Researched possible career choices?
- Created a resume and cover letter?
- Activated your eFolio account?
- Started the job search process?
Navigate your EducationPlan by referencing the checklist below.
- Developed SMART goals?
- Decided on a major or program of study?
- Assessed your learning style?
- Researched study skills and strategies?
- Arranged a meeting with an advising professional to select appropriate courses?
Navigate your FinancePlan by referencing the checklist below.
- Established your short and long-term financial goals?
- Created a budget?
- Explored resources to help you pay for college?
- Assessed your debt situation?
- Developed a savings plan for the future?
Navigate your LeadershipPlan by referencing the checklist below.
- Assessed your leadership style?
- Completed a personality inventory?
- Formed your personal mission and vision statement?
- Explored the leadership resources?
- Participated in a campus or community activity to help build your leadership skills?
- Determined your Carbon Footprint?
Navigate your PersonalPlan by referencing the checklist below.
- Explored the transition to college resources?
- Assessed your resiliency and ability to adapt to change?
- Established personal fitness goals?
- Examined the physical and mental wellness resources?
- Researched how to manage healthy relationships?