Maintaining Personal Well-being
Taking care of yourself and being healthy are important parts of being a well balanced person. Theses resources provide general information about health topics that may affect you or those you care about. If you have specific questions or concerns, please contact a health professional to talk about your unique situation.
Alcohol, Tobacco and Drug Use/Abuse
Alcohol, tobacco and other substance use and abuse are important topics for college students to think about. The consumption and use of these substances can have a negative impact on your life. During college, some students experience pressure to use and abuse substances. These resources are provided so you can be better informed and thus better prepared to make the best decisions possible.
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- The Bacchus Network
- College Drinking: Changing the Culture
- Drinking and Driving
Tobacco: Smoking and Smoke-free Tobacco
Drugs: Illegal and Prescription
Addicition occurs both at a physical and psychological level. It is important to recognize when you or someone you care about may have a problem. Learn more from the links below.
- Counseling Services
- Campus Security
- Child Care Resource & Referral
- Civic League Day Nursery School
- Health Services
- NAMI Southeast Minnesota
- Olmsted County Services for Adults
- Olmsted County Health Resources
- Olmsted County Services for Children and Families
- The Salvation Army
- United Way of Olmsted County 211
- Zumbro Valley Mental Health Center
- High School Student GPS LifePlan